The terms and conditions listed here apply to all guests and guest segments (groups and independent travellers) at the Sport Resort Fiesch.
- The conditions for groups apply from a minimum of 10 booked beds. Groups are hereinafter referred to as «Organisation».
- Point 5 lists the additional terms and conditions for independent travellers and families.
- For «large groups» with over 300 participants, separate and sometimes multi-year contracts are drawn up.
Your booking is binding once the booking confirmation has been signed and returned to Sport Resort Fiesch. By signing the booking confirmation, the Organisation notes and accepts the terms and conditions of Sport Resort Fiesch and the instructions to group leaders.
Written confirmation: E-mails are also considered being written confirmation. Booking confirmations are binding both with electronic signature (return of the scanned document) by e-mail and/or original signature (returned by postal mail).
Your stay at Sport Resort Fiesch takes place as booked and planned by the Organisation. Sport Resort Fiesch carefully and professionally provides the booked services within its framework of operational resources and expected requirements.
Additional, not pre-booked services can be booked in arrangement with Sport Resort Fiesch. These services will be invoiced additionally according to the price list.
1.4 FOOD & BEVERAGE
No outside food and beverages are allowed. This must be adhered to in particular at the “Berghaus”. We may grant exceptions for special dietary needs through a written agreement. In this case, Sport Resort Fiesch may demand a service fee or corkage.
2 TERMS OF PAYMENT
All prices are strictly net, incl. VAT.
The prices are per night/person. (There may be exceptions where separate contracts with flat rates or other arrangements are in place).
The visitor’s and sport’s taxes are not included in the price and will be charged additionally according to the applicable rates
A 50% deposit is required, payable to the account listed below (2.3) within the specified period in your booking confirmation.
If the deposit is not received until the agreed date on your booking confirmation, Sport Resort Fiesch reserves the right to let the premises to another Organisation.
BANK: Walliser Kantonalbank, 1951 Sion
NAME: FERIENDORF FIESCH, 3984 Fiesch
IBAN: CH61 0076 5000 T013 2267 7, BIC / SWIFT: BCVSCH2LXXX
2.4 FINAL ACCOUNT
Payment of the final invoice must be made within 10 days of your stay.
3 CANCELLATION / EMPTY BED FEE
3.1 CANCELLATION OF YOUR BOOKING / CANCELLATION FEE
In the event of a cancellation by the Organisation, it must pay a percentage of the contractually agreed total cost.
The following conditions apply in case of cancellation:
- up to 6 months before arrival: 10% of the total cost
- between 3 and 6 before arrival: 30% of the total cost
- less than 3 months before arrival/no-show: 50% of the total cost
The cancellation of your booking must be notified by registered mail (the date of the postmark is decisive) and/or via e-mail.
3.2 EMPTY BED FEE, UNDER-OCCUPANCY, AND OVERCROWDING
- Under-occupancy: The free tolerance limit is 10% of the registered number of participants. If the 10% limit is not reached, the Organisation must pay compensation of CHF 10.00 per bed/night for each additional unused place.
- Overcrowding: In case of overcrowding, the effectively occupied places will be charged. Upon arrival, a list of all participants (surnames, first names and date of birth) must be provided.
- Changes during your stay: upon arrival, the exact number of participants must be communicated.
• Early departures: In case of proven medical reasons, early departures of individuals will be credited in the billing.
• Late arrivals: Additional persons will be charged.
These changes must be reported by 5:00 p.m. on the respective day. Subsequent notifications of departure can no longer be taken into account for the billing.
- Underuse of beds: If 1 to 2 beds (depending on room size) are not used, a surcharge will be agreed upon and charged.
- The Organisation, which legally signed the booking, is liable to Sports Resort Fiesch for all damages and losses caused by it and/or its participants.
- In the event of an accident, participants are liable for all costs with their private health and accident insurance.
- Sport Resort Fiesch declines all liability for theft. Organisers must take measures within their groups to reduce the risk of theft to an absolute minimum. Larger amounts of cash and/or valuables can be deposited at reception to be stored in the hotel safe.
5 ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INDEPENDENT TRAVELLERS
Your booked accommodation will be available from 3 p.m. on your scheduled day of arrival. Early check-in is not possible.
On the day of your departure, please check out and return your keys by 10 a.m. In case of late check-out, Sort Resort Fiesch may charge 50% of the full accommodation price (see price list) until 6 p.m., and 100% from 6 p.m. onwards.
5.3 CANCELLATION CONDITIONS FOR INDIVIDUAL GUESTS / FAMILIES
If you wish to cancel your booking, reduce the number of participants, or shorten/lengthen your stay, please contact us immediately. These changes are free of charge up to 3 days before your arrival, after which we will charge 100% of your booked package as a cancellation fee.
5.4 CANCELLATION CONDITIONS FOR GUESTS IN CHALETS AND APARTMENTS
You may cancel your booking free of charge up to one month before your scheduled arrival. After this time, we charge 100% of your booked package as a cancellation fee.
6 FINAL PROVISIONS
6.1 GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are governed by Swiss law. Any disputes will be submitted to the competent court of Fiesch, Switzerland.
Fiesch, 01 May 2022
Cooperative Feriendorf Fiesch